NZ Family Planning Assn Celebrate Suppression of Doctors’ Conscience by High Court.
Media Release 28 September 2021
Family Planning are at the forefront of the war against women and the unborn children in New Zealand. Jacki Edmund, the CEO of Family Planning, was delighted at the High Court decision of Justice Ellis to suppress the right of doctors who were opposed to killing their unborn patients of not referring the women to a doctor who would be prepared to kill them. Jacki Edmund in a media release proclaimed; “Great news and a victory for common sense and for people seeking abortion services“. She uses the noun people because she believes that some men have a uterus.
Family Planning is guilty of killing 257 defenceless and innocent children before birth at two of its clinics in 2020.
· The Association believes that it is not a crime to kill a child before it is born.
· That the unborn child is not a human being and does not have a right to life until it is born.
· That doctors do not have a right to protect the lives of their unborn patients from the violence of abortion.
· That doctors who wish to practise medicine respecting the sanctity of life of their patients have no place in medicine.
· That doctors are agents of the state and should just follow orders.
Justice Ellis in the High Court, ruled that none of the clinician’s rights were infringed or limited in the way alleged. Even if the rights had been limited, Justice Ellis said, the limits could be shown to be justified in a free and democratic society. Right to Life asks Justice Ellis; “ How can we justify the killing of our own children in “a free and democratic society?”
Family Planning is a member of the International Planned Parenthood Association which was founded by the notorious racist and eugenicist Margaret Sanger, who said;
“The most merciful thing that a family does to one of its infant members is to kill it”.
That Sanger supported and praised the Nazi eugenic programme and supported the sterilisation of the “unfit” and their elimination through abortion. Does this explain why Family Planning support the killing of the disabled and those with Down syndrome up to birth?
Right to Life asks;” why does the government continue to fund Family Planning which is at war with women, their precious unborn and the family?”
Right to Life