Media Release 12 January 2022
The New Zealand government is authorising state funded chemical warfare against our own children. Chemical abortions are an instrument of mass destruction, which victimises mothers and kills their unborn.
The NZ Family Planning Association is eager to become a major participant in this chemical warfare against our children and is seeking government funding to become fully operational in all of its 30 clinics.
The Ministry of Health reports in its 2021 report that in 2020 there were 5,342 medical abortions an increase of 47.92 % over the 3,617 medical abortions performed in 2019. Surgical abortions fell in 2020 to 7,802 from 9,262 in 2019.
Medical statistics provided by the Ministry of Health reveal that 169 women were admitted to hospital in 2020 with complications following a medical abortion. Most were discharged on the same day, however there were 55 nights in hospital recorded. Many women also end up in A&E with complications after an abortion, their numbers and complications are not recorded in abortion statistics.
Right to Life deplores the increase in the killing of the unborn with the lethal murder pill Mifepristone, RU 486 and the prostaglandin Misoprostol. This chemical warfare is very effective, as Mifepristone cruelly deprives the developing human being of nourishment resulting in the child dying of starvation.
The government is encouraging the early killing of “unwanted children” up to nine weeks gestation and is concerned that some District Health Boards are not providing this “health service” which they believe should be more available following the Abortion Legislation Act designed and promoted by the Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern.
Medical abortions further victimise women:-
- By trivialising the killing of the unborn.
- By violating informed consent by refusing to give the woman any information on the process of reversing the abortion process with high doses of progesterone after the taking of Mifepristone should she regret her decision and choose life for her child.
- By imposing an incredible psychological burden on women. She has to accept full responsibility for the killing of her child for it is the woman who takes the lethal drug to kill her child.
- By abandoning women to take the lethal drugs in her own home without medical support.
- By failing to ensure that the woman is not subject to coercion, violence or threats of desertion.
- By leaving the woman to dispose of the remains of her child. This is an appalling psychological trauma for women.
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern openly condemns chemical warfare. In September 2018 she stated, “New Zealand condemns any use of chemical weapons, whether it is in Syria or on the streets of the UK. New Zealand believes all states must adhere to obligations under international law, including in respect of chemical weapons.”
It is inconsistent for the Prime Minister to denounce this crime against humanity, while at the same time giving approval for the use of weapons of mass destruction in chemical warfare in New Zealand in a bloody civil war against our own children.
The government is promoting chemical warfare against women and their precious unborn in the face of increasing opposition from doctors to be involved in surgical abortions that entail the violent dismemberment of the child. Medical abortions do not require a doctor and can now be done by nurse practitioners and midwives.
Right to Life