ABORTION – 40 days prayer/fasting: 10 Oct – 18 Nov
THE BIG AIM: is to pray in 100 cities/towns in NZ
I have a map of NZ and a list of 100 cities/towns.
I believe God is looking for those who will stand in the gap in our 40 days prayer/fasting
- for their city, their town,
- for the citizens, for the unborn,
- for those who have been involved in abortion and who are hurting and grieving,
- for healing and for change.
(Ezek 22:30 "I looked for a man among them who would …… stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land……..")
To stand in the gap as an individual, a couple, a prayer group, a congregation………
Please prayerfully consider this.
Next email letter I will invite you to respond and ‘sign up’ your name beside the name
of your city, town, little settlement, island, farming district………….
You might like to stand in the gap for your iwi, hapu, marae;
Your Pacific Islanders living in NZ;
Your fellow Asian students.
LET’S SATURATE OUR NATION WITH PRAYER IN AN ORGANISED WAY.
- The pro-life groups in NZ are really excited about these 40 days.
- Some of their members have been carrying the baton for years.
- Let’s pray for them and ask God to BLESS them RICHLY.
IS THE CHURCH READY TO MINISTER TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN ABORTION?
THIS IS A REAL CONCERN I HAVE.
I ANTICIPATE THAT, AS WE PRAY DURING THE 40 DAYS, THERE WILL BE AN UNCOVERING OF PAIN AND GRIEF.
PLEASE PRAY THAT CHURCHES WILL PREPARE PRAYER TEAMS TO MINISTER HEALING AND DELIVERANCE TO BOTH MEN AND WOMEN.