30 November 2016
Minister of Youth Affairs,
Dear Ms Kaye
Official Information Act – Request
I wish to request under the Official Information Act the following information:-
- The total funding provided by your Ministry to the Family Planning Association and to Rainbow Youth for their contribution to the drafting of the school sexuality programme, “Inside Out”?
- The estimated number of schools in New Zealand that have rejected the sexuality programme, “Inside Out”?
- As it is the intention of your Ministry to address the issue of bullying in schools, why has your Ministry drafted the programme “Inside Out” that does not include the other causes of bullying in schools?
- As parents are the first educators of their children, why has your Ministry not consulted with Parent Teacher Associations and taken advice on the drafting of this very controversial sexuality programme?
- Prior to the drafting of this programme, had the Ministry received submissions from parent and teacher groups calling for this programme?
- Right to Life represents many families who want a safe environment for their children. We are aware of the agenda of the international homosexual movement that is promoting this gender identity programme which is the cause of gender confusion among children. It is insane and dangerous to instruct children that they may choose their gender regardless of their sex. The Inside Out programme is the vehicle for imposing the homosexual agenda on children under the guise of addressing bullying. It is my view that this agenda is a manifestation of the worst possible bullying when boys may enter a girls toilet or changing room on the pretext that he considers himself a girl at this time.