The following video posted by Live Action News has been described by some viewers as the saddest video they have ever seen. It has been accredited with changing the minds of Pro-abortion supporters. Please be cautioned this is not a pleasant video to watch. Click here or on graphic to view.
A former abortionist is unmasking the lies and secrecy surrounding the abortion industry in a new educational video project that has gone viral on social media.
In a 4-minute video, Dr. Anthony Levatino reveals the violence of abortion procedures and the risks they pose to women.
Levatino, who performed over 1,200 abortions in the early part of his career as a OB/GYN, describes a second trimester dilation and evacuation abortion procedure, or D&E.
The video, released as part of Live Action’s new educational website, AbortionProcedures.com, garnered over 3 million views within 24 hours on Facebook, and has over 120,000 shares and over 44,000 likes (at the time of the article’s publication). The D&E video is one of four depicting the violence against preborn children committed through the most prevalent abortion procedures in America.
Viewers reacted strongly to the message, and some who identified as “pro-choice” had a change of heart.
Top Stories from LiveActionNews
- Miscarried at 12 weeks, baby Noah is changing minds about abortion
- Viral video featuring former abortionist is changing minds about abortion
- 3 common misconceptions about D&E abortions debunked
- 6 disturbing quotes from abortionists on second trimester procedures
- Former abortionist describes horrific dismemberment abortions during Planned Parenthood hearing
- Stunning photo of Noah, miscarried at 12 weeks, will amaze you
- Mom posts amazing photos of her babies, miscarried at 7 and 8 weeks, on Facebook
- Former abortionist: ‘I regret performing abortions’
- No foot too small to leave its mark – How the life and death of one tiny baby may change the abortion debate
- Abortion facility owner: Abortionist crushed baby’s skull in D&E abortion